Since 1999-through both negative and positive market periods-Jerry Goetz has helped clients build strong financial and retirement strategies.
Proper planning involves careful analysis, developing a custom strategy and taking action. Jerry believes that a strong financial foundation allows you more time, energy and resources to focus on the personal things in life that mean the most to you.
Jerry is an experienced financial advisor who can use a combination of academic knowledge and real world experience to assist you in developing your custom plan of action. Nothing can replace a personal relationship with a trusted advisor, who truly understands your needs and places your interest above all else.
Jerry specializes in working with individuals that are either currently retired or approaching retirement. Some areas of focus include but are not limited to the following:
- Helping you Transition into your Retirement Years
- Helping you plan your Income Strategy during your Retirement Years
- Allocating your Money across appropriate Investment Strategies, while considering Risk with a Goal of providing enough Income during Retirement with a focus on maintaining your funds
- Helping you Determine if you need to Insure against any Long Term Care or End of Life Expenses
- Ongoing Monitoring of your Financial Strategies and Adjusting to Changing Circumstances including ever changing tax rules, investment products and economic environments and how they relate to your unique situation and needs