New Clients - Jerry
In order to make sure Jerry continues to have enough time to give his clients the attention they deserve, he is only accepting new clients on a limited basis. He is currently accepting new clients in his area of specialty (age 50 or over) that have a minimum of $350,000 of investable assets. A no cost, no obligation introduction meeting can be scheduled to determine if it would be beneficial for all parties to work together.
If you are asking yourself these questions, contact us today:
- Should I adjust my investment strategy as I near my transition into retirement? Should I keep adjusting it during my retirement?
- How will I replace my work income once I am retired?
- What are my options with my employer 401(k) plan and how do I use it for income during my retirement years?
- What pension payout option is best for my situation?
- When should I begin my social security income?
- What are things I can do to improve my chances of making my money last for all of my lifetime?
- What are things I can do to manage market risk pertaining to my nest egg during my retirement years?
- What common changes to tax situations occur for retirees? What should I be considering regarding my tax situation and ways to reduce my taxes during retirement?
- What should I be considering regarding the chance that I may need some kind of long term care in my future? Should I insure against this risk? What are my options?
- What should I be considering regarding the eventual transition of my assets to my heirs upon my death?